Account can be funded via Stripe or bank wire transfer. Added credit is usually available within 30 minutes via Stripe and within 2-3 business days via bank wire transfer, depending on the market.
In case of a campaign rejection, a short description of the rejection reason is provided within the platform.
The review SLA is 2 working days, but usually it takes 1 day before a campaign goes live.
Native Advertising (Taboola) self-serve users receive all the relevant training material in a separate email, shortly before they receive the email containing their credentials.
Yes, our audience segments can be targeted with most DSPs, since Xandr’s SSP is already integrated with the majority of them. We create a specific Project Agora Deal for the selected audience, this Deal is provided to advertisers and can be targeted via their DSP.
Yes, hour/day targeting is possible for all our formats: standard banners, our unique ad formats and native advertising units.
Yes, advertisers can run retargeting campaigns on Project Agora. Depending on the type of campaign (i.e., managed or self-serve) the set up is slightly different:
For managed campaigns: Advertisers can run retargeting campaigns using our own Appnexus retargeting tag in their website. The retargeting tag needs to be generated from our Advertiser Success team.
For self-serve campaigns: Advertisers can target the users who have been tagged in their website through their DSP.
Advertisers can target based on country and city.
Yes, a campaign will, by default, run across all devices (desktop/laptop, mobile and tablet), unless there is either a specific request to exclude a device or the selected ad format is available on a specific device only (e.g., VertiGo is available on mobile devices only).
We optimize campaign performance against client’s KPIs (Clicks, Viewability, Video Views, Engagement, Conversions, Sales) by using a self-learning algorithm which takes into account several parameters to optimize such as: Target Audience, Frequency, Recency, Viewability Ratio, Video Through Rate, CTR Ratio etc.
In addition to the algorithmic work, our Advertiser Success team monitors the campaigns on a daily basis and takes actions accordingly, in sync with the client: e.g., replaces creatives, adjusts frequency cap, includes new relevant audiences etc.
Project Agora is a premium audience driven marketplace. We onboard premium programmatic inventory at scale.
We guarantee the quality of the context and brand safety by working with premium publishers only and by utilizing 3rd party technology to ensure no bad actors are participating in our marketplace.
We are 100% transparent when it comes to the publishers participating in our marketplace and we guarantee that campaigns will not run on websites outside that list.
We do not disclose the delivery of impressions or other metrics per publisher, during or after the campaign, as this is against the logic of an audience driven marketplace.
Publishers can contact our Publisher Support team via their Partners Center dashboard. All they have to do is click on the orange “Support & FAQ” button which can be found in every tab of their navigation bar, on the right side of the screen. Then, they can fill in the support form and a Publishers Support representative will contact them as soon as possible.
We work hard to make sure Project Agora is a brand-safe place where advertisers can reach new customers and grow their businesses. That’s why we use the proper tools and have developed thorough processes to block fraudulent activity. We monitor all Project Agora sites activity and take actions to help publishers safely increase traffic. We use Protected Media to audit the traffic for IVT (invalid traffic) and SIVT (sophisticated invalid traffic) activities.
We ask publishers to share some information (i.e., company details, URL & traffic volumes) to help us speed up the qualification process. For qualified partners, we track the lowest denominator set of data in a way that allows us to make the proper set-up for successful onboarding and optimized yield.
To be able to maintain a steady balance between supply and demand and continuously optimize our offering we ask partners to commit to a period of at least 3 months.
Project Agora is a publisher marketplace with more than 2,800 publishers, a base that keeps growing fast. Our SaaS platform is optimized for fast and highly-automated onboarding, which allows us to serve more and more new publishers every month.
We help publishers monetize standard display placements, through various integrations such as Header Bidding, Bidder Adapter and Tags in the publisher’s adserver. Additionally, we increase their ad inventory with video and native formats (such as Streamer, InArticle, Sticky Ads, InSpin, Vignette Ads), bringing in new publisher revenue. For native, we primarily use Taboola’s pioneering solution in content discovery to help increase publisher’s overall eCPM by promoting sponsored ads and recirculating organic content which leads to higher site traffic.
You can visit the general terms of service here.
Payment terms are included in a publisher’s contract.
We undertake all the burdensome effort of clearing the transactions and collecting. Every month, after the month has ended, we invoice the demand clients (local and international) and publishers invoice Project Agora. For publishers eligible for self-billing, we make things a bit simpler and instead of invoicing Project Agora every month, we create the invoice on behalf of the publishers (the monthly invoice can be downloaded from Partners Center).
During the onboarding phase, the Publisher Support team creates an acceptance profile to exclude prohibited content across all the monetization sources used, while generating significant revenue for the publisher. We also make sure that for certain regions, publisher content policy adheres to local culture and regulations in order to further protect our publishers.
Yes, they can. Publishers participating in Project Agora can set their own blocking policy for their sites by excluding any top-level domains (e.g., advertiser.com) they wish, via their Partners Center dashboard. When a domain is added to the blocking rule, every ad of the specific brand is excluded from appearing on their site. Please note that each blocking policy update can take up to 3 days to be applied.
Publishers cannot set their own pricing policy, but we have an exclusively assigned team working full-time to optimize inventory’s floor prices for them. We ask publishers to share their KPIs and benchmarks, so that our Yield Optimization team can work towards them. We also set cross network floor prices to guarantee liquidity in the marketplace and to deter price dumbing.
Our audiences are pre-defined segments of users. These segments are:
- Created under audience groups: users who visit specific content categories within our publisher network.
- Enhanced with contextual targeting technology, provided by Oracle’s Grapeshot, meaning users are targeted based on the content they consume at the given moment. This technology does not require 3rd party cookies and is privacy-safe.
• Demand Generation Activities across buyer sources: We are always trying to maximize the number of premium demand sources potentially bidding for a site’s inventory. These are media clients, including but not limited to demand side platforms, ad exchanges, agencies, agency trading desks and ad networks.
• Yield Optimization: Apart from the actions we take for increasing the local and international advertising demand for a site’s inventory, we also take a smart approach for achieving maximum yield. Our core technology takes dozens of factors into account, such as price floors, frequency caps, geos, devices etc. and makes real time adjustments to the site’s ad stack setup in order to further increase programmatic revenue.
• Creative/Context Quality: Project Agora is a brand-safe marketplace, committed to creating trust for its advertisers. Compliant with global standards, we perform regular inventory and ad-unit quality audits to make sure more brand spend reaches our publishers’ pocket.
• Publisher Support to help you Minimize Operational & Technical Costs: We cherry-pick our monetization partners and technology stack, so that Project Agora remains a fine-tuned machine at all times. Our big team of engineering experts makes sure that with minimum effort on the publisher’s side, we keep the programmatic revenue going for a long time and the publisher happy.
• Financial Clearing, Collections & Payments: Publishers can stay focused on creating content their visitors love and let us worry about the rest. Every month, our product and finance teams do the heavy operational work, from collecting payments from hundreds of advertisers and demand sources to getting publishers paid based on previous month’s traffic.
• Real time access to the Ad-Inventory Transactions Reporting via Partners Center: After onboarding we grant publishers access to our seller’s management dashboard so they can, in near real-time, view the revenue and performance of their ad inventory, manage their control settings and have a centralized overview of their payments history.