Publishers can contact the Publisher Support team via their Publishers UI account. All they have to do is click on the orange “Support & FAQ” button which can be found in every tab of their navigation bar, on the right side of the screen. Then, they can fill in the support form and a Publishers Support representative will contact them as soon as possible.
We work hard to make sure Project Agora is a brand-safe place where advertisers can reach new customers and grow their businesses. That’s why we use the proper tools and have developed thorough processes to block as much fraudulent activity as possible. We monitor all Project Agora sites’ activity and take actions to help publishers safely increase traffic.
We ask publishers to share some information (i.e. company details, URL & traffic volumes) to help us speed up the qualification process. For qualified partners, we track the lowest denominator set of data in a way that allows us to make the proper set-up for successful onboarding and optimized yield.
To be able to maintain a steady balance between supply and demand and continuously optimize our offering we ask partners to commit to a period of at least 3 months.
Project Agora is a publisher marketplace with more than 450 publishers, a base that keeps growing fast. Our SaaS platform is optimized for fast and highly-automated onboarding, which allows us to serve more and more new publishers every month.
We ask publishers to provide standard display placements (300×250, 300×600, 728×90 etc.), which we help them monetize through multiple demand sources. Additionally, we increase their ad inventory with video and native formats bringing in new publisher revenue. For native, we primarily use Taboola’s pioneering solution in content discovery to help increase publisher’s overall eCPM by promoting sponsored ads and recirculating organic content which leads to higher site traffic.
You can visit the general terms of service here. (here= Hyperlink to http://www.projectagora.com/publishers-terms-and-conditions.pdf)
Payment terms are included in a publisher’s contract.
We undertake all the burdensome effort of clearing the transactions and collecting. Every month, after the month has ended, we invoice the demand clients (local and international) and publishers invoice Project Agora.
During the onboarding phase, the Publisher Support team creates an acceptance profile to exclude prohibited content across all the monetization sources used, while generating significant revenue for the publisher. We also make sure that for certain regions, publisher content policy adheres to local culture and regulations in order to further protect our publishers.
They certainly can! Publishers participating in Project Agora can set their own blocking policy for their sites by excluding any top-level domains (e.g. advertiser.com) they wish, via their Publishers UI account. When a domain is added to the Blocking rule, every ad of the specific brand is excluded from appearing on their site. Please note that each blocking policy update can take up to 3 days to be applied.
Publishers cannot set their own pricing policy, but we have an exclusively assigned team working full-time to optimize inventory’s floor prices for them. We also set cross network floor prices to guarantee liquidity in the marketplace and to deter price dumbing.
• Demand Generation Activities across buyer sources: Project Agora is always trying to maximize the number of premium demand sources potentially bidding for a site’s inventory. These are media clients, including but not limited to demand side platforms, ad exchanges, agencies, agency trading desks and ad networks.
• Yield Optimization: Apart from the actions we take for increasing the local and international advertising demand for a site’s inventory, we also take a smart approach for achieving maximum yield. Our core technology takes dozens of factors into account, such as price floors, frequency caps, geos, devices etc. and makes real time adjustments to the site’s ad stack setup in order to further increase programmatic revenue.
• Creative/Context Quality: Project Agora is a brand-safe marketplace, committed to creating trust for its advertisers. Compliant with global standards, Project Agora performs regular inventory and ad-unit quality audits to make sure more brand spend reaches our publishers’ pocket.
• Publisher Support to help you Minimize Operational & Technical Costs: We cherry-pick our monetization partners and technology stack, so that Project Agora remains a fine-tuned machine at all times. Our big team of engineering experts makes sure that with minimum effort on the publisher’s side, we keep the programmatic revenue going for a long time and the publisher happy.
• Financial Clearing, Collections & Payments: Publishers can stay focused on creating content their visitors love and let us worry about the rest. Every month, our finance experts team does the heavy operational work, from collecting payments from hundreds of advertisers and demand sources to getting publishers paid based on previous month’s traffic.
• Real time access to the Ad-Inventory Transactions Reporting via a Partner Management tool: After onboarding we grant publishers access to our sellers’ management panel so they can, in near real-time, view the revenue and performance of their ad inventory, manage their control settings and have a centralized overview of their payments history.